IT Infrastructure is the key aspect for achieving Goals and objectives of any organization. Identifying the Right solution provider, Deploying, Integrating and Maintaining the same is the crucial aspect which distinguishes a successful organization, which will help in providing a quantum leap through improved productivity levels, better quality products and increased customer satisfaction.
Our unique enterprise level architecture assists you to define the vision, principles, standards and roadmap that guide the selection, deployment, operation, and refreshment of technologies within an organization.
Proven offerings, deep business and technology skills and key alliances help clients leverage next-generation networks to achieve high performance. Our integrated solutions framework are designed with deep industry knowledge and tailored to client needs
Infrastructure Supply & Deployment
- Entry Level and Advanced Servers deployment
- Workstations, Desktops, Laptops, Thin Clients, Portable Systems
- NAS and SAN Storage Solutions
- Network Elements like Routers, Switches, Cabling Infrastructure,
- Security Elements like Anti-Virus, Firewalls, IDS and IPS, Spam filtering, Spy-ware and Ad-ware filtering.
- Server and Client Server, Office Apps and other Software licensing
Network Management Services
- Installation, Configuration and Maintaenance of LAN, WAN & Wireless.
We belive that Network management refers to the activities, methods, procedures, and tools that pertain to the operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems.
- Operation deals with keeping the network (and the services that the network provides) up and running smoothly. It includes monitoring the network to spot problems as soon as possible, ideally before users are affected.
- Administration deals with keeping track of resources in the network and how they are assigned.
- Maintenance is concerned with performing repairs and upgrades — for example, when equipment must be replaced, when a router needs a patch for an operating system image, when a new switch is added to a network. Maintenance also involves corrective and preventive measures to make the managed network run “better”, such as adjusting device configuration parameters.
- Provisioning is concerned with configuring resources in the network to support a given service. For example, this might include setting up the network so that a new customer can receive voice service.
IT Security Solutions
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Intrusion Detection
- Anti Virus
- Inhouse Engineer Outsource
- Operating System Support for Desktop and Server
- Network Management Support
- Mail Management Support
- Anti Virus & Firewall Support for Servers & Desktops
- Cost effective upgrade services
- Data protection and restoring solutions
- AMC & Warranty Services